#mk-page-title-box-5a2f7c86d0be3 { height: 250px; background-color: ; text-align: center; background-image: url("/wp-content/uploads/testimonials-banner1.jpg"); background-attachment:scroll; background-position:center center; } #mk-page-title-box-5a2f7c86d0be3 .mk-page-title-box-title { font-size: 50px; line-height: 50px; font-weight: bold; color: #0e792c; padding-bottom: 20px; margin-bottom: 20px; letter-spacing: 3px; } #mk-page-title-box-5a2f7c86d0be3 .mk-page-title-box-title--underline:after { background: #0e792c;} #mk-page-title-box-5a2f7c86d0be3 .mk-page-title-box-subtitle { font-size: 30px; line-height: 30px; font-weight: inherit; color: ;}


This is a short list of our most frequently asked questions. For more information about Player Protection, or if you need support, please contact us.

What sports do your policies cover?

Our product will cover most sports you can think of, from rugby league to motor racing.

I am a professional athlete. Can I have insurance to protect myself and my family should I become disabled while participating in professional sport?

Yes, coverage is available for professional athletes.

Can I pay for the insurance through my super?

Most insurance premiums can be paid for out of super contributions depending on who your superannuation fund is with.

How quickly do I receive the money after making a claim?

Waiting periods vary depending on what level of cover you choose to take but your waiting period can be as short as 14 days.

Does the policy cover me for both sport and everyday life?

Yes, our polices can cover you for both everyday life and sports injuries.

If I do get injured, how do I make a claim?

We deal with all of this for you. All you need to do is contact Lachlan and he will organise the rest. A claim form will need to be completed and submitted.

I only play sport once a week. Do I need insurance?

Yes, all it takes is one injury. From playing touch football once a week to playing professionally, the risk of being injured is still just as high.

I play rugby union semi professionally and already have cover from ARU. Do I need insurance?

Yes, the coverage you receive from the ARU is very basic. If injured you would usually be paid out for a maximum of $200 per week.